Monday, August 8, 2022

Master's Collection: Paris Berelc


 Master's Collection: Paris Berelc
When I was in high school, I discovered that I had a special gift. If I give somebody a command, and then snap my fingers, that person will have no choice but to do as I say. Over the years I have used this power to my advantage a lot. About 2 years ago I decided to start an instagram where I could post pictures of the lovely ladies that I control into having one-night stands with. I take their number down, in case I ever want to fuck their brains out again, and post their smiling photo to my collection. Tonight, however, I ran into Disney star, Paris Berelc. It wasn't long before the young starlet began to worship my feet, publicly humiliating herself. I took her back to my place like usual and fucked her so hard that she couldn't stand. Instead of letting her go however, I decided to keep Paris under my spell for a while, maybe getting some of her contacts into my collection as well.

Originally Posted: 10/12/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

The HypnoPlanet (Parts 18-24)

The HypnoPlanet (2022) #18 - Paris Flaunts Her Tits (Par...