Monday, August 8, 2022

Courtney Miller Duology

Courtney Miller Shows Off
She's always been a slut, she just let me hypnotize her so she could show off without taking the blame. There will be more, and she has some very beautiful friends.

Originally Posted: 4/16/22
--------------------------------------------
Courtney's New Kink
After hypnotizing the incredibly sexy blonde, I forced her to give me the contact info of her friends. Personal phone numbers and emails. Soon they will join her, but for now I've implanted the idea that she loves being tied up into her head, and now she's writhing in pleasure between the ropes binding her body together. Another pic for Instagram I suppose.

Originally Posted: 4/18/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

The HypnoPlanet (Parts 18-24)

The HypnoPlanet (2022) #18 - Paris Flaunts Her Tits (Par...